OUR MANUFACTURING TEAM HAS MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ADAPTING FORMULATIONS TO MEET YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS AND CREATES USDA-APPROVED BACTERIAL AND VIRAL PRODUCTS.
Quality custom vaccines from Cambridge Technologies are formulated and produced at our USDA-licensed 37,000-square-foot production facility, featuring a state-of-the-art fermentation suite. No matter the size of the order, Cambridge Technologies can meet your needs. We have the ability to customize products to each customer's individual needs, including: the potential for antigen concentration, multiple adjuvant choices, a range of label color options, and the option of SoliDose® implants in bovine products.
Features and options of our production facility include:
- Batch size capacity of 1,500 liters
- 600L and 1,600L fermenters for large-scale production
- Dedicated areas for virus and bacterin production
- ISO Class 5 fill suites
- Production methods that optimize antigen expression
- Flexibility in formulation: dose size, bottle size,
preservative-free product, adjuvant-free concentrated antigen
- Microfiltration and ultrafiltration techniques