SoliDose® Dual-Dose Autogenous Biologics
Beef and Dairy Cattle
SoliDose® Delivery System
- Mycoplasma bovis
- Mannheimia haemolytica
- Histophilus somni
- Pasteurella multocida
- Clostridium perfringens, Types A, C and E
- E. coli
SoliDose® Custom Biologics M-Coat®
- Pinkeye (IBK) caused by – Moraxella bovis, Moraxella bovoculi, Mycoplasma bovoculi, Mycoplasma bovis
Immediate Release (IR) pellet(s) and Programmed Release (PR) pellet(s) deposited subcutaneously.
Immediate Release (IR) pellet(s) hydrate rapidly in body fluids and start presenting antigens to the immune system. Programmed Release (PR) pellet(s) are designed to resist initial re-hydration. They slowly begin to swell and flatten.
Antigens delivered by the Immediate Release (IR) pellet(s) are completely processed by the immune system. Programmed Released (PR) pellet(s) slowly rehydrate, flatten and release antigens over a 2-3 week period providing the booster dose.
Cambridge Technologies and SolidTech Animal Health combine their manufacturing technologies to create pelleted IR/PR®herd specific equivalents with SolidTech’s patented SoliDose® process.
Each channel of a 10-dose plastic clip contains a color-coded dual-dose pelleted product. Using the SoliDoser® device, tiny pellets are administered subcutaneously in the neck or base of the ear. The Immediate Release (IR) antigen pellet(s) provide the initial dose. The Programmed Release (PR) antigen pellet(s) provide an automatic booster dose.
- Extremely low endotoxin: Proprietary technology produces Gram-negative bacterins with consistently low free endotoxins, often dramatically lower than conventional products.
- BQA- tissue friendly: Low subcutaneous dose in the neck or in the base of the ear.
- Small needle diameter: Less injection site trauma.
- Optimize your profits and minimize stress: Initial and booster doses administered together, resulting in less labor cost and fewer times through the chute!
- No mixing or waste: Doses are pre-measured and ready-to-use.
- No risk of contaminated partial bottles.
Getting started with Cambridge Diagnostics is as easy as 1-2-3
— FREE —
1. Order the Kit
2. Three Days Later, Kit Arrives
3. Collect Herd Samples & Ship
(Postage paid by CT)