- An inactivated influenza D virus vaccine partially protects cattle from respiratory disease caused by homologous challenge.
- Senecavirus A in Pigs, United States, 2015.
- Metagenomic characterization of the virome associated with bovine respiratory disease in feedlot cattle identified novel viruses and suggests an
etiologic role for influenza D virus.
- Discovery of a novel Parvovirinae virus, porcine parvovirus 7, by metagenomic sequencing of porcine rectal swabs.
- Discovery of a novel putative atypical porcine pestivirus in pigs in the USA.
- Characterization of a novel influenza virus in cattle and Swine: proposal for a new genus in the Orthomyxoviridae family.
- Isolation of a novel swine influenza virus from Oklahoma in 2011 which is distantly related to human influenza C viruses.